The Bowlr forum is a handy way for Club Managers and Administrators to chat with their opposite numbers, share ideas and discuss day-to-day management of their club.
These short guidelines are there to help keep the forum useful and relevant for all users.
1. Keep posts focused. Make sure what you are saying is relevant to the Bowlr forum. Take care when posting that you are in the most relevant thread or sub-forum. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators. Please also refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable to post your question.
2. Don’t post spam. This includes any automated messages, adverts, and links to external websites. They will be deleted.
3. If you need help, ask the community. Search before you post, it’s likely someone had the same burning question in the past that has already had an expert answer. Use the Forum User Support thread.
4. Respect other users. Be kind. Don’t ask for personal details, emails or phone numbers. It’s a case of treat others as you would like to be treated. Inflammatory, rude or abusive comments will be deleted from the forum and users removed, without warning.
5. Keep it clean. No swearing, profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
6. Keep it legal. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
What happens if I break a rule?
If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent.
The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.
What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?
Please report the thread/post to the moderators or admin.
Where can I find out who is in charge?
The Forum administrators are:
All four administrators can be contacted via the forum.
Log in from a PC or laptop anywhere
Manage member details
Contact details, fees, lockers etc.
Simple club management
No more diaries or spreadsheets
Dramatically reduce admin time
Steamline processes for all club staff
View rink diary and book online
No need to ring the club
Fast, easy management
Leagues & competitions simplified